Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Latest Project

We so enjoyed our two trips to Michigan and the Great Lakes; therefore I decided I wanted to design a room in our home with a nautical theme . . . so we are currently painting the downstairs bedroom, hallway and bathroom (well, at least we have the walls all primed - the painting still needs to be done . . .)

So meanwhile, I designed (with the help of some coloring book pages) some applique pillows for the bed, inspired by some light houses and sailboats that we saw on our trip . . . and I just finished the lighthouse one today. I did the sailboats last week.

I will post the finished room, once it is painted and we can put it all together.
But these pillows were lots of fun!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I can't wait to see everything when its all finished. The pillows are great!