Friday, November 2, 2012

Charlie's Baptism

"I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith.
I believe in the Savior Jesus Christ, I'll honor his name.
I'll do what is right.  I'll follow his light, His truth I will proclaim."

 Charlie was baptized Saturday, October 27, by his Dad, William.  He was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints by his grandfather, Rex.  Charlie planned the program and called each of us to see if we would be on the program ~ his "GG" Audrey shared her conversion to the gospel and the events surrounding her baptism.  That was really special and very touching to hear.  Papa Ray  and Grandpa Rex were both witnesses during the baptism.  I got to say the closing prayer.
 Lots of family and friends were there to be with Charlie on his special day.
 Uncle Cory, Aunt Megan, Joshua, Grammie Sandy, Aunt Brittany, MaCaleb and Aunt Tiffany
 Uncle Ethan, Joshua and Aunt Megan
 Nathanial and  Dad (Will)
 Grandpa Rex
 Mama Arianne
Two special friends, Teriee and Nancy gave Charlie a new blue tie (to match his eyes Teriee said) and a CTR tie tac!  He is wearing it proudly.

No comments: