Sunday, August 16, 2009

Out the Window

I was walking by our living room window the other day and I saw these large ears sticking up above the Myrtle Vines in the front yard . . . I went out to discover this lovely fawn - he was only a few days old and was not afraid of me at all.
For Mother's Day, Ray gave me this new bird bath, which we have placed on our back deck, just outside the dining room window. We have enjoyed watching the birds come and play~ they will flick the water all over and splash like children in a pool.
Our hummingbird feeder is like an international airport - they zoom in and out so quickly, it is hard to get a good photo of them, but we have counted thirteen out on holding patterns while they wait their turn to come in and sip. Filling our two feeders is a daily task!

1 comment:

Jesse said...

LOVE the picture of the hummingbirds. We'll have to start calling you Snow White. Look at all your little friends!