Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bee Careful!



We came home from St. George to an interesting problem . . . we had bees in our basement - lots of bees! Dead on the floor and on the window seals . . . . we figured they were making a hive in our chimney. I called the county agriculture department who had me call the county extension agent, who referred me to the County Beekeeper's Association . . . and they sent us some help! Here they are coaxing those bees out of the chimney - they had already swarmed and were setting up a cozy home!

2 comments:

Jesse said...

Oh my! I'm so glad you were able to get someone to take care of that for you!

Danielle Lindstrom said...

Wow! You have been busy with your blog. I am so glad you are back. The pictures from the wedding look amazing. And I hope all the bees are gone!